Call Us Today
Special Corporate Bulk
Medical Review Officer Services (MRO)
Origin Diagnostics will assist your company with complete Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services. Our partnership with I3Screen provides access to a far-reaching and highly qualified team of medical doctors certified by the American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO) and the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), with extensive experience in the review of DOT & Non-DOT drug tests. In addition, we provide online management tools designed to be used by MRO agents, support staff and officers themselves.
MRO Services include:
• Full time, dedicated MRO doctors with over 60 years of combined experience
• Electronic data management
• Final disposition of records
• Chain of Custody management tools
• Real-time status updates
• Qualified third party Translator Service for interviews with non-English speaking donors
• MRO Expert testimony and telephone litigation support
• MRO consultation regarding testing program implementation, interpretation, prescription abuse and prescription monitoring
How & Why you would need a Medical Review Officer?
Employment-related test results are relayed to an MRO (Medical Review Office) where a medical physician reviews the results. If the result of the screen is negative, the MRO informs the employer that the employee has no detectable drug in the urine. However, if the test result of the immunoassay and GC-MS are non-negative and show a concentration level of parent drug or metabolite above the established limit, the MRO contacts the employee to determine if there is any legitimate reason—such as a medical treatment or prescription.